Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Detailed Peacock with Well Written

Please don't get frustrated, because yes, it's another peacock card.
For this project, I used the feathers from the Detailed Peacock
dies on page 192, to create negative spaces on my card layer.
I then placed a piece of Noble Peacock Foil Sheet (page 167)
behind, so that it would shine through the feathers.

I created the sentiment with the Well Written Dies on page 197.
Funny story... I finished the card and looked at it closely.
I had transposed the two words and the card read 
"wishes birthday".  Oh well, with a bit of yanking, I got the
sentiment pulled off and reapplied correctly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love how you used the negative space to make this card. Beautiful!

Buffy said...

Love the negative spaces with the foil behind them! What a beautiful card, Jackie. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who adds sentiments backwards. You're really pushing me to get the peacock bundle.