Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Harvest Hellos with Royal Peacock

This is another one of the cards that I created, while
stamping with friends Mary and Jo.  Our get-togethers
are sooooo much fun!

For this project, I used the Harvest Hellos set on page 49
of the Holiday catalog.  This is such a smart set, because paired
with a punch, it enables you to make both apples and pumpkins.
It is a perfect fall bundle.

I colored the apple with Stampin' Blends and used the
sentiment from Royal Peacock on page 26.  I layered everything
on to a piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper (page 168),
to complete the fall look.  

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love this card, Jackie. So cool that the punch can create apples or pumpkins. And the gingham pattern of the DSP is perfect for a fall, country feel.

Susan said...

I love that set. Apples and Pumpkins are always such fun. Great sentiment too!