Friday, November 15, 2019

Stamp Off Harvest Hellos with Apple Builder Punch

Welcome!  Today Buffy, Susan and I are creating
Thankful cards for our Stamp Off Challenge.
I bet you're really glad that I could not incorporate
a moose into my card!

I think of this as a "Thanksgiving" type of card,
so decided to make this for our challenge.
I think that the Harvest Hellos stamp set (Holiday page 49),
with coordinating Apple Builder Punch is a brilliant combo.
You can get a lot of mileage out of being able to make
apples or pumpkins with the same bundle.  

In this example, I ran the Calypso Coral layer through
the Subtles Embossing folder, and layered some Subtles
Designer Series Paper (page 168) over top.
That made a great background for the pumpkin
and sentiment.  The Pumpkin, linen thread and 
enamel dots were all colored with Stampin' Blends.

Thank you for popping by.  Please enjoy the
lovely Stamp Off Challenge cards offered by
Buffy and Susan!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a cute card. You did a great job coloring the pumpkin and I love your colors!

Deborah Smart said...

Your apple-pumpkin and the subtle textures all shout harvest fun (but in a good way!) Great colour combination

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Ok, first - I like your moose cards. And second - this is such a great thanksgiving card, Jackie. It reminds me of a Thanksgiving tablecloth. Your coloring is awesome, and the embossing and sponging really make the card.