Friday, December 20, 2019

Detailed Skate Dies

It is so hard to believe that it is Friday again!
I think that our stormy weather this week has thrown
my internal calendar off.  Or maybe it is the very real
approach of Christmas next week!

I have to say that I think that the Detailed Skate Dies
(Holiday page 44) is one of the best products in the
Holiday catalog.  Sadly, it is not carrying over next year.
I love all the details on that skate, and the delightful bow.
The other feature is that delicious Wrapped in Plaid
Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It is "Specialty" paper,
because of the highlights of gold foil that run through it.
This makes it easy to coordinated a gold foil die
with the DSP.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That skate really is so pretty. I love your wintery cards!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is lovely, Jackie. I love the foil skate. And that plaid paper is so versatile!

Unknown said...

Slingo Games - Sign up now and play for real money right from your
Slingo is one of the most popular and popular slots on the market 바카라 today. 출장안마 Enjoy classic, ventureberg.com/ traditional slots from the gri-go.com comfort of your https://access777.com/ home with our