Friday, December 27, 2019

Timeless Tropical with Beautiful Day Sentiment

Good grief!!  This is the final Stamp Off Challenge
for Susan,  Buffy, and I, for 2019.  Kind of hard
to believe!

This week, we are offering a "Thinking of You" or
Sympathy card.   These are always difficult cards,
because of the situation.  I didn't even try to create
a card for a male, because that is doubly challenging.

This is a sneak peak card, because the flower and leaves
were created with a set that will be released January 3rd.
This is the new Timeless Tropical set with coordinating
In the Tropics Dies (Jan-June Catalog, page 40).
I had a great time working with this bundle, while
stamping with my friends Mary and Jo.  

The sentiment comes from the Beautiful Day set
on page 131.  I masked the word "always" for this
"thinking of you" wording.   I really felt that the font
worked well with the Timeless Tropical set.  

The background Highland Heather layer was run through
the Subtles 3D Embossing folder and then sponged to
highlight the texture.  I added a strip of Neutrals
Designer Series Paper (page 168)

Thank you for checking out my challenge card.
Now please click on over to check out the project
offered by Buffy and Susan!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Your card is beautiful. I love that new set and had to have it. Gorgeous!

Deborah Smart said...

I love the colour combination, and that new flower (hibiscus?) is gorgeous. Highlighting the texture with sponging is a great idea, Jackie.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! I just got this one but haven't had time to ink it yet. Love the inspiration!