Friday, April 3, 2020

Ornate Layers Dies with Witty-Cisms

Happy Friday Friends.  Today Susan, Buffy and I are
challenging ourselves to use a Fun Fold.   


I think that
Buffy and Susan are a little more at ease with fun folds
than I am.  It seems they always require some "math",
which is a real challenge for me.

For my card, I used the new Ornate Layers dies,
to create a frame, with a latch that holds the card closed,

As you can see, the latch attaches under the
focal frame, which features an image from Witty-Cisms.

The end of the latch is glued to the back of the card.

Thank you for stopping.  I urge you to click on over
to check out the Fun Folds featured by Buffy and Susan.



2 comments:

Susan said...

I love your fun fold! It is simple yet elegant. Great colors too!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie - and I love that latch. Very fun fold card - and elegant as well.