Monday, April 27, 2020

Ornate Layers Good Morning

This is another card using the Ornate Layers Dies
(upcoming SU catalog).  The Good Morning Magnolia
set on page 38 is another great combo with these dies.

I had to add one more picture.  This is my 90+ year old Mom at
my sister's.  I did not have permission to post, so blurred her face
but trust me, she was sporting a big smile.  She told my sister
that the ride was a bit scary.  My sister asked "Do you want
to go home, or go a little further."   Mom's reply
"oh, we can go further."   She's a goer, that little Mom!


3 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

I don't know which I like better - the picture of your card, or your Mom! (okay - I think it's your Mom :)) Good for her - adventure keeps us going :) Your card is beautiful, Jackie.

Susan said...

Your Mom is amazing. She definitely has some spunk! I love your card. CAS is just my style!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Your mom is wonderful! And your card is gorgeous. Just realized you, Susan, and I all used the Ornate Layers today. Great minds...(great dies!)