Friday, May 29, 2020

Stamp Off Birds and Branches with Birds and More Dies

It's Stamp Off challenge Friday, with Susan, Buffy
and I.  I'm hoping that you had a wonderful Memorial Day.
It sure has warmed up here in Ohio!
This week, we have a color challenge, starring 
Mossy Meadow, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

I love this color combination, but was not sure how 
I would use it for this two step stamping
bird from the new (Sneak Peak) Birds and Branches set (p120).
The Pool Party and Mossy Meadow ended up being
the perfect combo!  I used the Birds and More dies (p 174)
to cut out the bird and branches.  The sentiment comes from
the returning Waterfront set (p 129).  It fit perfectly in that
beautiful window.

Now it is time to pop on over to Buffy and Susan's 
blogs, to check out their beautiful color challenge cards.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh gosh. Please do not make me buy this bundle. I love your card! That bird is so cute but I especially love that background die.

Deborah Smart said...

I love your unique circle background, with the die cut! I hope that your little bluebird is singing you a happy song, Jackie - so cute :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is so cute, Jackie! The bird is perfect with the color palette. And now I'm rethinking that bundle. You've done such cute things with it.