Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Under My Umbrella

Today is one that Stampin' Up! demonstrators look forward
to!  It is the first day of the new 2020-21 catalog.  Under My
Umbrella, on page 20, is one of the sets from the last 
Mini catalog that has made it into the new catty.
This set pairs with the Build an Umbrella punch.
They really are a very pretty combination.

Sadly, I've had little time to stamp, because of my job,
so I was not prepared with a brand new set.  On Friday,
I will correct that situation!

3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Super cute card! Love your coloring on this.

Susan said...

This is adorable. I love those little boots!

Deborah Smart said...

This is an adorable card, Jackie! The sentiment is perfect - a lift to help get us through what's happening in the world right now :)