Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Waterfront

I know that the Waterfront set (page 129) is kind of
a beach set, but hey, I'm from Wisconsin.  When I look
at the set, I see pine forest.  I can't help it.
In this example, I stamped the trees repeatedly and then
wet them with an aqua painter to get some smearing
happening.  I added the splat stamping and then ran
this layer through the Pinewood Plank 3D Embossing
Folder (page 185).  I added a few more layers and 
glued everything to a So Saffron card base.
I still can't smell home, like I can when I step
on to Minnesota or Wisconsin soil, but it's a start.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love that you used the trees to make a forest. Great idea! They go great with the plaid background too.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is a great idea, Jackie! I love the forest, and it's a great way to stretch the set. Nice card.

Deborah Smart said...

This scene just makes me feel soothed! I love all of the textures, and added splatters to the background.