Friday, August 7, 2020

Stamp Off Hippo Happiness Challenge



 Welcome back stampin' friends.  Today, Susan, Buffy
and I are doing a fun sketch challenge.

I enjoy sketch challenges, given that we here at 
Stamp Off Challenge allow for liberal interpretations!

The Hippo Happiness stamp set (p 49),
 with coordinating Hippo and Friends dies (p 176)
is a great bundle.
The images are so whimsical and sweet!
You have so many background dies to pick from, so that
the layers are perfect for your project.

I added several layers of Plaid Tidings DSP from page
57 of the new Holiday Catalog (see previous post).  This
DSP is so varied in color that you can use it for everything.

I cut up the sentiment, to allow for the sketch and the
vertical area under the unicorn.  I hope that you like it.

Now please click on over to see what Buffy and Susan
did for this sketch challenge! 

3 comments:

Susan said...

I guess Buffy is the only one who followed the directions. I love that we have the freedom to change things. I love the richness of the colors you used. That plaid paper is gorgeous!

Deborah Smart said...

Did you know that the unicorn is the national animal of Scotland? Very appropriate for you to use plaid (tartan) for the background! Such a fun card, Jackie - I love it! :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

The DSP is so pretty! And I love that unicorn!! So cute.