Friday, August 14, 2020

Under My Umbrella

Under My Umbrella, on page 20, is a great set to use
when you need a feel good card, that is not too specific.
Not a sympathy card, but a just a middle of the road
I care about you kind of thing.  This set pairs with the
Umbrella Builder punch on page 167.  It's nice because
you can stamp flowers on your umbrella, or leave it blank.

The sentiment was cut out with a die from the 
Hippo and Friends collection.  They are just so great
for layering or sentiments.
 

2 comments:

Susan said...

This card is so cute, Jackie. It looks like the umbrellas are floating in the air. I love your idea of stamping the flowers on them to add a bit more detail.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Very nice! I love those pretty umbrellas, and it's a perfect sentiment - especially these days.