Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Forever Fern Sneak Peak


Two of the things that I am grateful for right now, are
friends and family.   Note to self; I need to let friends know,
by sending them cards!

This card is a bit of a sneak peak, featuring a 3D embossing folder,
called Painted Texture, that will be available in January.
It is a wonderful texture to color with the new SU 
Blending Brushes (available in January).

The card features the Forever Fern Stamp set (p 110),
Forever Flourishing Dies (p 175).
The sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set was cut 
out with a Potted Succulent Dies (page 39), from the 
January - June 2021 Mini Catalog.

 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love that embossing folder. It really adds a lot of texture to your card. I love. your soft colors.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love the blending on the embossed area. This is such a lovely card!