Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Gilded Good Morning Magnolia

Buffy said that she wanted to see more of my Gilded Foil cards,
so I decided to oblige.  This is from the initial supply that Buffy
mailed to me, so I am appreciative.

I pulled out my Good Morning Magnolia stamp set (p. 34),
with coordinating Magnolia Memory dies and went to work.
I knew that these flowers would look just dandy when
created with the Gilded Foil.

I added a Gold Hoop (p. 156), attached with glue dots,
to the sentiment.  Finally, I layered on a strip of 
Fine Art Floral DSP (Jan-June Mini Catalog, p. 33) with
some sequins attached.
 

3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie!! I'm so glad you jumped onto the foil wagon!!

Susan said...

This is definitely a wow card, Jackie. It is so elegant and i love the strip of DSP behind everything. The color looks great with those beautiful gold flowers.

Deborah Smart said...

Jackie, this card is just sumptuous! I love the textured look DSP colour, and the gold gilding is amazing. Adding the gold hoop is the cherry on top!