Friday, January 29, 2021

Lacy Petals Dies with Gilded Leafing


 It is hard to take a picture of this card, because it
exudes sparkle (thanks to the Gilded Leafing Embellishment,
page 33, that Susan and Buffy convinced me to buy).  For
the sparkle, I just dragged VersaMark across my card base,
sprinkled with Heat and Stick, heated and then 
dipped into the Gilded Leafing.

Once the card base was ready, I added my flower, created
with the Lacy Petals Dies on page 57.   I really love these
dies because you can create a variety of different flower
forms with the dies.  You receive duplicates of some of
the dies, so that you can make the flower more quickly.

I used the sentiment from the coordinating 
Delicate Petals photopolymer set.

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buffy said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! The leafing adds so much to this!! You're welcome. :)