Friday, March 5, 2021

Stamp Off Blends with Back on Your Feet


 Happy to have you visit another of our Stamp Off Challenges,
with Susan, Buffy and me.  This week, we are featuring projects
made with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends (pages 142-143).
These are alcohol-based markers, that make coloring a blast.


When it comes to coloring with Stampin' Blends, the
Back on Your Feet set on page 92 is one of my favorites.
The images are wonderful, with little hash marks that indicate
where to focus your darker shades.  In this example, I chose
colors that coordinated with the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
on page 49 of the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog.  These
sprinkles work extremely well when creating quick Shaker
cards with the Clear Medium Envelopes on page 153.
I layered a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
(page 148) within the clear envelope and then added the
Sprinkles.  I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to 
cut out the focal image and sentiment.


I hope that you are enjoying your Stampin' Blends and 
are inspired by our samples.  Click on, to see what 
Buffy and Susan are doing with their Blends!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

This is adorable, Jackie! I love that little sloth, and you colored him beautifully! Love these shakers!

Susan said...

That little sloth is so cute but so sad looking. You did a great job coloring it and I love that it is a shaker card!

Deborah Smart said...

Fabulous colouring, Jackie! This little sloth is so cute - I just want to tuck him into blankies and give him treats :)