Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wreath Builder Happy Easter


 This is the Easter card that I sent to a number of people.
I had to use Arrange a Wreath set (p 127) and the coordinating
Wreath Builder Dies (p 173), because this WONDERFUL 
bundle is retiring.  It makes me so sad because this is one of
my go-to products.  When using these dies, I usually put a piece 
of waxed paper between the die and the cardstock, so the cardstock
is easy to remove.  I cut the sentiment out with the 
Stitched So Sweetly Dies on page 127.

I hope that this week, culminating in Easter, is special
for you and your family.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Easter, Jackie. I will also miss this set. It is one of my favorites because you can use it year round (which I am still going to do even if it is retired). Lovely card!

Buffy said...

I love the wreath on the woodgrain paper. Very striking! And thanks for the waxed paper tip! Happy Easter Week!