Monday, April 19, 2021

Soar Confidently


 I've done a couple different cards using the Soar
Confidently Stamp set on page 70 of the Jan-June 2021
Mini catalog.  That means that it will be RETIRING!
This set is so great for those masculine people in your life.
I embossed the image with white embossing powder, and then
used my Blending Brushes (also on page 70) to add 
Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry and Highland Heather.
I inked the sentiment with a marker, so that I could
mask out some of the words. 

This is another version in a different color scheme,
with a bit of linen thread.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh gosh, I love both of those cards. The first one is so soft and pretty. The second one is bold and beautiful.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

These are both beautiful, Jackie. I love the technique you used.