Friday, July 30, 2021

Hats Off with Pattern Party DSP


 I am in love with the Hostess Pattern Party DSP (Designer
Series Paper) on page 171.  It is very happy paper, with
lots of ways to coordinate the patterns.  You also have a range
of black and white patterns to pick from in this DSP pack.
I used the Hats Off Stamp set (page 47) to stamp the hat
and cut it out with the coordinating Hat Builder Dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Strawberry stamp set
and cut it out with a circle die.

From there, I simply layered up the DSP and hat.  I added
a strip of (retired) gold sequins to add some sparkle.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love that strip of gold sequins! It really makes the hat. That DSP is my favorite too!

Buffy said...

Great card, Jackie. The sequins add that extra something, and I love the design on the hat!