Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Clever Cats Birthday Card


 The Clever Cats set, on page 53 of the August-December 2021
catalog, is just a dandy set.  It is intended to be a Halloween
set, but I feel that it's use can be expanded.  In this example,
I made it into a birthday card.


 I used the following products on this card;
Clever Cats
Hand Painted DSP (p 131)
Beautiful Trees Dies (p 158, cut out sentiment)
Hey Birthday Chick (p 65, for inside "Birthday" sentiment)
Pale Papaya Ribbon
Blending Brushes

I have numerous family members with pet cats,
so I am happy about the possibility of using these images
for their birthday cards.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That set really is so cute. I love how you blended the background and that ribbon adds a lot of interest to your card. Cute!

Buffy said...

Oh, Jackie, this is perfect! My cats are always in boxes and bags, and you did an amazing job of turning a Halloween set into a birthday card. I love it!

Deborah Smart said...

Ha Ha!! I love how the cat has stuffed himself into that box, and the sentiments (inside & out) are perfect :)