Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Clever Cats


 So.... the new Holiday Mini and SAB brochures are out.
YES, I said SAB, because we now get to Sale-A-Brate two
times per year.  The SAB brochure goes from August 3 -
September 30th.  Such great deals!

This is the Clever Cats set on page 53 of the July-December
2021 catalog.  This is such a CUTE set.   I have several family 
members who have cats, so a cat in a box, or grumpy cat image
are destined to be hits.   The black and white layer comes from
the Pattern Party Hostess DSP on page 171.  Given that the 
"back" of each sheet is black and white, this pack is perfect
for Halloween cards.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This is such a cute card, Jackie! That paper is perfect, and I love the cat in the pumpkin.

Susan said...

I love that pumpkin cat. At first I thought the pumpkin was wearing a hat and it made me laugh when I realized it was a cat. Cute!