Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Masculine Beauty of Friendship Bundle


 I must confess... I love the Beauty of Friendship bundle
(set on page 11, dies on page 159).  They enable stamped
elements, and some dandy die images.  Using DSP, in 
this case the Hostess Pattern Party pack on page 171 allows
you to create any mood for your project.  I colored some
Candy Dots with Stampin Blends to give a bit more 
texture to the project. 

This card is incredibly fast, with a more masculine feel. 
I have male relatives who always need the special card,
where I need to avoid flowers and mush.  This one
gets the job done.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a great card, Jackie. I love how you use the DSP for the leaves. Great colors too!

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! Love the DSP leaves. This is perfect for anyone; those colors make me happy.