Monday, September 13, 2021

Plentiful Plants with Perfect Plants


 I was somewhat hesitant about getting the Plentiful Plants
Bundle (Plentiful Plants set on page 81 with coordinating
Perfect Plants dies on page 160) because I don't always enjoy
product with a lot of little bits to put together.  It's my problem,
and I will own it.  However, I really love this bundle.  It 
allows you to create so many different combinations, the
plant stands are interesting and plant cards are something that
you can send to everyone.

I picked my colors from a layer of the Pattern Party
Hostess DSP on page 171.  I used two
colors for the plant, which made it very realistic looking.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great card, Jackie. I love the two toned leaves and the plant stand. The Bakers Twine is a nice touch!

Buffy said...

Your plants do look real with the two colors. Great card, Jackie, and all the "little details" (two toned flowers, twine, and more) make it even better.