Wednesday, September 22, 2021

SAB Designer Series Paper Christmas


 Here are some more SAB items, including the 
Be Dazzling Specialty paper on page 3 (no longer available)
and the Peaceful Prints DSP on page 8.  It is a very
good thing to snap up these products as quickly as possible,
because they tend to fly out the door!

I used the circles strategy, die cutting different sizes of circles 
out of DSP and then cutting them in half.  This makes for
pretty quick card production.  The sentiment comes from
the Penguin Place stamp set.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Such a fun card, Jackie. I love that circles technique. I haven't done it for a while and I will have to try it again. Your sentiment is perfect for a snowy card. You and Buffy must have gotten together to do winter cards. I am sticking with summer for now. :)

Buffy said...

So cute! I love that technique, too - and the way you showcased the SAB products. The deer look like they're flying through the sky!