Monday, October 25, 2021

Peaceful Cabin


 I love the Peaceful Cabin set, with coordinating Cabin dies
(July-Dec 2021 Mini catalog, page 38), because it has a lot of 
different bits, and looks.   This sentiment is also beautiful.

For this card, I took a piece of typing paper and punched out a
circle.  That allowed me to mask the focal layer, so that I could 
use a Blending Brush to create the moon (as an afterthought,
I figured yellow might have been a better color choice!).
I added the sentiment and two trees, to complete the card front.
This would be a very fast card to create in multiples,
for the Christmas crowd.  

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a beautiful card, Jackie. It is very serene and calming. I love the blended moon and the color of it is perfect.

Buffy said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie. I LOVE the moon behind the trees, and I love the color (instead of yellow). It's perfect!