Friday, October 8, 2021

Plentiful Plants with Beauty of Friendship


 The Plentiful Plants set (page 81), with coordinating 
Perfect Plants dies (page 160) is a great bundle to play
around with.  In this example, I stamped the plant and pot
in order to place them in front of the "window".  The window
was formed with Beauty of Earth DSP; the curtains from
Pattern Party DSP (cut out with the retired Swirly Snowflakes dies).  
I opted not to add a frame around the 
window, because I assumed that people would figure it out!

The sentiment comes from Beauty of Friendship.
Have a wonderful weekend, that might include some crafting?! 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card, Jackie. The curtain on the window looks very antiquie (is that even a word?) and I love how you left the window frame off.

Buffy said...

I love this card, too, Jackie. How clever to use the snowflakes for curtains! Such a pretty window scene!