Friday, December 10, 2021

Stamp Off Poinsettia Color Challenge


 Good day crafty friends!  Today, Susan, Buffy and I
have a color challenge.  Our colors for this challenge
are Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy.






I really enjoy nontraditional Christmas colors, and this
challenge is perfect.  I used Blending Brushes to color flower
petals from the Poinsettia Dies on page 165.   I added 
Fresh Freesia flower centers.  The sentiment comes from 
the Word Wishes die set on page 166. 

I ran the card layer through the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing
Folder on page 55 of the July-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog.  I used
Blending Brushes (page 129) to add a bit of Coastal Cabana
to the edges.  I finished things off by coloring some enamel 
dots with a Night Of Navy Stampin' Blend (page 122).

I thank you for stopping by, and hope that you will
visit Buffy and Susan's blogs so that you can see
how they approached this Stamp Off Color Challenge!

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card. I love how you blended the flowers and the background is perfect.

Buffy said...

This is so beautiful, Jackie! I love using these colors for Christmas cards, and your blending is perfect.

Deborah Smart said...

Wow, this is a stunning card! I love the soft colours, and embossed background. That poinsettia is gorgeous!