Friday, December 17, 2021

Stitched Leaf with Sneak Peak


 Well, the leaves are still blowing around outside.  I thought
most had dropped, but when I looked out the window this
morning, I found that I was completely wrong.
So here's a tribute card.

I took a piece of upcoming (January and February 2022)
SAB paper; Daffodil Afternoon on page 4, and cut out the
image with the Stitched Leaf die (page 165).  I placed 
retired DSP paper behind the leaf and sentiment.  
The sentiment was cut out with the
Tailor Made Tags on page 166.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is very pretty, Jackie. I love the sparkle of the leaf and the colors are beautiful!

Buffy said...

So pretty, Jackie! I love the sparkly DSP on the card - especially on the leaf. It's a perfect blend of fall and winter, which is what my fallen leaves look like in the mornings!