Monday, January 3, 2022

Paradise Palms with Palms Dies


 I'm starting out the new year with some new product.
This is the Paradise Palms stamp set, with coordinating
Palms Dies.  Both are found on page 25 of the January -
June 2022 Mini catalog, that goes live tomorrow.  This
Mini catalog is accompanied by an SAB catalog.

This card is simple, quick and easy.  I stamped elements on
the card, cut out other components with the dies and
layered things up.  I really like the sentiments that come
with this set, too.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love this new set and your card is perfect. I love the sun peaking out from behind the palm trees.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is lovely, Jackie! We woke up to snow, so this card is perfect for today. It makes me want to be under one of those palm trees!

Deborah Smart said...

Oh, I'd love to be under those palm trees, instead of shoveling snow! Beautiful card, Jackie - I'm looking forward to seeing more with this set! :)