Wednesday, March 23, 2022

DSP Pattern with Sharing Sunshine


 This card was great fun, although it might give some people
(Susan) hives.  The technique suggests that you make tick
marks on the back of the card stock, so that you can line strips
up in an orderly fashion.  Bah humbug on that idea.  "Random
stripping" is so much more fun.


I cut strips of Pattern Party (page 171) and In Good Taste DSP
into 3/4 inch strips (confession: some were larger).  Then I
started in the center and glued them in a somewhat circular
pattern, being sure to cover up ends of the card stock.

I added a simple sentiment from the Sharing Sunshine set
on the cover.  Since the outside cover was a bit "crazy", 
I added a slightly sarcastic comment, 
from Light Hearted Lines to the inside.



1 comment:

Susan said...

No hives here although it does make me a little dizzy to look at. It is a beautiful card, though. I just won't look too closely!