Friday, April 1, 2022

Meadow Dies


 The Meadow dies on page 160 are a lovely and flexible
set of dies.  Given that they are tall flowers, you can make
them the focal point, or the background of a card.  In this 
example, I cut retired DSP, and a panel of card stock, 
in order to form three panels.  I then used a label maker to
create the sentiment in black.  After finishing the card,
I'd wished that I'd put them a bit closer together, but I
can always critique a card after the fact.

The Meadow dies will be making an appearance in the
new catalog,  which is available in May.

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

So pretty, Jackie! I love how you used the paper and a diecut, then embossed it all. And that sentiment is so sweet!

Susan said...

I love this card, Jackie! I think the placements of the sentiments are just fine. That DSP looks great with those die cuts.