Friday, April 15, 2022

Sweet As a Peach Bundle


 The Sweet as a Peach Bundle (pages 61 and 161),
consisting of the Sweet as a Peach stamp set and the 
Peach dies, is another bundle that is retiring at the end
of the month.  I got this bundle because my mother loves
peaches.   My backyard peach tree gives me great joy,
from the beautiful blossoms, to the juicy fruit.  

This is a quick card, from the standpoint of being pretty
simple.  It does require some Big Shot effort, but
yields a happy card.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This really is a very happy card! I will miss this bundle. Someday I am going to sneak into your backyard and eat some of those delicious peaches!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Peaches are my favorite fruit, and this card makes me want a few. So pretty! I'm going to miss using this bundle for classes and blogs, although I won't be getting rid of it. Beautiful card!