Friday, May 13, 2022

Bottled Happiness with Floral Gallery Dies


 Periodically I get together with friends to stamp, although
it has been a while.  I enjoyed time stamping with Mary and
Jo last week, including play with NEW CATALOG products.

This is the Bottled Happiness stamp set (page 16) and 
Vintage Bottle punch, which is a wonderful bundle.
I used two new In Colors; Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party.
The sentiment was cut out with Floral Gallery Dies 
on page 171. 

Here are a couple other samples using the
Bottled Happiness bundle.






2 comments:

Susan said...

You scared me for a minute. I thought you caved and purchased that set! The cards are beautiful (and you should buy it!)!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

These are all so lovely, Jackie! I especially love the colors on the third one. (And you should totally break down and get this one!)