Friday, August 12, 2022

Paradise Palms with Waves and Oceanfront


 I love all of the beachy sets and bundles that we currently
have available.  They enable easy production of both
masculine and feminine cards, for many occasions.

This card features the Paradise Palms set, Waves of Inspiration
and Oceanfront.   It is a quick way to produce a beach scene
and add some 3-D elements.  I decided to feature the pelican
standing in the ocean, rather than on it's wood post.  I figure
that they have to fish once in a while!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your card makes me want to go to the beach. It is very serene. I love the fishing pelican!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I can almost smell the sea air!! I love the colors you've used for the sand, water, and sky. Perfect! And what a clever use of the pelican! Love it.