Monday, January 30, 2023

Rock and Wire Tree with Pearlized Enamel



 


This is another rock and wire tree.  They are soooo hard 
to take a picture of!!  

I used the soft Benecreat aluminum wire to make little 
curly cues that look a bit like hearts.  I added some 
Pearlized Enamel Effects Basic (from Stampin' Up!)
to the curly cues.  This product does a great job
adhering to the wire and not dripping.  It also saves
time because you can do multiple curls without worrying
about dealing with beads.

I wound the roots around the rock and put some hot
glue on the underside of the rock to hold things in place.
I love this rock because in person, it matches 
the copper wire beautifully.

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! You did a lovely job.

Susan said...

I am so impressed with your creations. You are very talented at this!