Friday, August 14, 2009

SIP (Stamp Ink Paper) Dasher


I hope that you're not getting whip lash as I go from Halloween to Christmas. It's just where my head was today. This is another entry in the SoShelli SIP challenge.

The stamps sets used on this card are 3 of my favorites; Dasher (page 208), Circus Circles (page 129) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (page 145). I LOVE perching an animal the Circus Circles images (don't ask me why!) Card stock colors include whisper white, real red, close to cocoa and always artichoke. Markers were used to ink up Dasher, sponges to shade the card stock edges.

I must admit, I did want to use ribbon and glitter, but it works without! Below is the same card, with a couple of punched elements.

1 comment:

Karen Seitz said...

Love the idea of perching things on top of the Circle Circus elements!