Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blossom Party 3x3s


I am a fan of the Big Shot. It does a variety of tasks, quickly and effectively, including embossing, cutting and texturizing. Whether you want a background or main image, the Big Shot gets the job done.

My post today is 2 cards made with the Autumn Traditions Designer Paper (page 160) and the Big Shot Blossom Party Die (page 202). Look at your DP and decide which layer will be which part of the flower. Cut the Designer Paper to fit each image and layer it on your die. Run the die through your Big Shot and assemble images. These 3x3 gift cards came together VERY quickly.

Hint: I write the paper measurements needed for each Big Shot die on the back, so that I don't have to remeasure before cutting my card stock or designer paper each time I use the Big Shot.

Jackie

No comments: