Sunday, September 6, 2009

New My Digital Studio (MDS) Software

Sorry that I've been quiet. I've been busy planning a Christmas  show for October.  Just 1 more item to design and I'll send out an invitation.

I did want to mention the October RELEASE of the MDS (My Digital Studio) software that is presented in the Holiday mini.  IT IS AMAZING!!!  The MDS software enables you to make scrapbook pages, calendars, and cards, with predesigned templates or from scratch. Print out your own pages, or purchase book publishing services to obtain a hard cover version of your scrapbook. You can export your creation to a printer, DVD or as a jpeg for use with a digital photo album.  It encorporates SU images, colors, Simply Scrappin kits and embellishments.    You can  point at a picture file and tell the software to import all of the pictures into a set of templates and have the scrapbook created, ready for journaling, in less than a MINUTE.  It is VERY Kewl!

I will "show and tell" more about the MDS, so keep an eye out!

Jackie

No comments: