Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holiday Mini Autumn Splendor

Sorry I haven't blogged lately.  I've been shopping for a new computer, among other things. Can't wait til my new Mac gets here!

This card features the Autumn Splendor set from the new SU Holiday Mini (thanks Mary).  This set is wonderful with a variety of different techniques, including embossing and watercoloring.  In this case, I stamped the leaf images with Black Stazon and then watercolored with an aqua painter. I used ink colors that coordinate with the Autumn Traditions DP (More Mustard, Really Rust, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke), so that I didn't have to think too hard!  The sentiment was layered on Really Rust Big Shot tags from the Matchbox Bigz XL die.  The whisper white cardstock was wrapped with Always Artichoke ribbon and layered on Really Rust and then Elegant Eggplant cardstock.  A quick, yet elegant fall card.

Friday's almost here!
Jackie

No comments: