Saturday, October 3, 2009


I held a Christmas Class at my house last night and will show you some of those projects.  For some reason, I find myself reaching for Brushed Gold and Elegant Eggplant card stock a lot lately.  I just think that they are such an elegant Christmas combination!

This is another card with the Sweet Centers set from the Holiday Mini.  The Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper (page 21 in the mini) was positioned behind the treat cup to coordinate with the Brushed Gold c/s and gold embossing.  Champagne Shimmer paint was applied to the edges of the Elegant Eggplant layer with a sponge dauber.   The Champagne Shimmer paint has a beautiful, lustrous sparkle, without the hassle of gluing and glittering.

Hint:  Don't FILL your treat cup up completely with candy, as it will cover the pretty designer paper backing.  Filling it about half full will actually yield a prettier card.

Happy Stampin!
Jackie

No comments: