Sunday, August 8, 2010

Every Moment 3 Flowers


Again, with my new fav set, Every Moment.  In this example, I 
stamped the flower 3 times with Black Stazon ink and then colored them with
Always Artichoke (Watercolor Crayon), Not Quite Navy and Rich Razzleberry.

The butterfly was colored with the Artichoke and River Rock.

The "Sweet" sentiment comes from the Fabulous Phrases set on page 149.
I cut "sweet" out with the Medium Jewelry Punch and tied it to the 
focal image with linen thread.   This focal image was cut out with the 
NEW Scallop Squares Duo Big Shot Die that will be released September 1st,
in the new Holiday Mini.   It pairs so nicely with the Scallop Square Die 
on page 207 of the main catty.

The Artichoke layer on the card base was dry embossed with the
Big Shot Elegant Lines embossing folder.

AND THEN, WE ADD PEARLS!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I just love our pearls!!

I hope that you enjoy!
Jackie

No comments: