There are various directions on the internet,
for a technique called "Caught in Crystal".
That name is often given because it uses a SU product
called Crystal Effects (page 177 of the main catty).
It is an elegant, but very messy technique.
1) Cut pieces of Glossy White card stock and Window Sheet
(p 160) that are the same size.
2. Place the piece of Glossy C/S on waxed paper.
Squirt Crystal Effects on to the piece of Glossy c/s.
3) Place several small drops of reinker on the
Crystal Effects. In the example above, I used
Primrose Petals, Delightful Daffodil and Pacific Point.
4) Spread the reinker around, just a little.
5) Press the Window Sheet piece down on the
Crystal Effects/reinker mixture.
Note: You can stamp on the Window Sheet with
Stazon ink prior to this step if desired.
6) Let dry, overnight if possible. This is likely to be very wet
I stamped my sentiment from Lacy and Lovely
on the c/s layer. I also
ran the bottom edge of the layer through the
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder (p 188).
Assemble layers and Crystal Effects detail.