Thursday, March 21, 2013

Llama Sale-A-Bration Hop




WELCOME to another Llama Blog Hop!
I'm so glad that you're here.
I bet you enjoyed seeing Stephanie's darling projects.
 



SU has made some individual clear mount,
single stamps available for purchase.  The 
Ears To You set is one of them. This set is so 
darn cute.  In this example,
I've used a marker (omitting) to position 
the sentiment at the bottom
of the card, while omitting one bunny in the focal image. 

Colors:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Primrose
Petals, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack

Accessories:  Finishing Touches Edgelits,
Gumball Green Ribbon, Gold Brad 





I wanted to include a Dress Up Framelit sample because
 this product is so versatileYou might also note that
I used the sentiment from "Ears To You" on
this project, too. I used a marker to omit the word "Ears".


The image above shows how I created the vest to go
with the dress cut out.  I cut out 2 Basic Gray dresses and
then positioned the Labels Collection Framelit as shown.
The positioning was flipped for the opposite side of the vest. 
As shown in the photo, make sure that you 1) don't cut off
the shoulder/sleeve portion of the dress and 
2) leave the "bumps" at the bottom of the framelit so that 
you end up with a vest with an angled bottom edge.  I sponged
around the vest edges, to further highlight that layer.

Set:  Ears To You

ColorsPrimrose Petals, Pool Party, Basic Gray,
Very Vanlla

Big ShotDress Up Framelit, Stripes Embossing Folder,
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

Other Accessories:  Full Heart Punch (for banner end),
SAB Sycamore Street Button and Ribbon set, Pearls,
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Stripes Embossing Folder


Thank you for stopping by to view my projects.  
Now hop on over to Buffy's blog to see her
delightful samples!


 
                                                                                               

8 comments:

KatheD said...

I never think of changing the design the way you did with Ears to You, and it's wonderful - what a great idea! Love the dress & jacket too.

Anonymous said...

Again - I love these!!! You have created some awesome dresses with those framelits! I want those dresses in my size. Love the vest.

Christine said...

I love these, Jackie. That photo of how you cut the vest is priceless. Until I saw how you placed it I couldn't visualize it. Thanks for doing it here. Love those little bunnies.

Stephanie Osgood said...

Jackie, love both of these projects. The Ears to You card is very clever, but the Dress Up card, I would have never thought of doing that. Puts a whole new perspective on that die for me!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Jackie love both of these projects! You are so clever with the dress form. How cute and clever too. Those little bunnies are adorable. I LOVE the 'ears to you' stamp (and I'm so bummed they were on backorder when I tried to get one). Hugs

That Little Nut said...

Love how you used the Framelit to make the jacket on the dress. And such a neat fold on your cute Easter card... thanks so much for sharing!

Marsha Reed said...

I like the fold on your bunny card. The dresses are adorable! Great projects, Jackie.

Debbie Martin said...

Thanks so much for sharing how you made the vest, I have been seeing so many different takes on the dress and I love yours the most.