Friday, June 17, 2016

Stamp Off Favorite New Set Challenge

Welcome back to another Friday Stamp Off Challenge
with Buffy, Susan and myself.  Our challenges
always brighten the end of my week!
This week, our challenge is to make a project using
our favorite stamp set from the new 2016-17 
Stampin' Up! catalog.   I suspect that Buffy and Susan
don't even have to guess which set I will use!
As I mentioned in THIS post, I have family members
who live in cactus (and scorpion!) country.
 
The Birthday Fiesta Bundle on page 11 gets the job
done when I need birthday or happy occasion card for them.
Nothing makes me smile more than stamping this
set and having all sorts of options for "accessorizing"
this little llama/alpaca.  I got the idea for the hat here,
although I used a different framelit for the tall version.
It reminds me of the hats worn by South Americans
who actually use these talented pack animals.

Having seen the cactus in bloom, it's hard for me to
attach a cactus to a card, without including a flower.
Now click on over, to see which catalog sets
Susan and Buffy selected as their favorites.


2 comments:

Buffy said...

I love this card, Jackie. I have a feeling after I use this guy more, he's going to be my favorite, too. I love your cactus in bloom - and the hat on the llama. He always looks so happy, and he makes me smile. Great card!!

Susan said...

Another great Llama card, Jackie! The hat just makes it!