Monday, June 13, 2016

Tempting Birthday Fiesta on Melon Mambo


The new Stampin' Up! catalog is one of the best in years,
and this is my favorite set.  I simply LOVE the Birthday Fiesta
(page 11), with coordinating Fiesta Time Framelit Dies 
(on page 193).   This llama/alpaca just makes me smile
every time I stamp it.  Also, because I have relatives out west,
I have a great set that I can use for their cards.
The coordinating Framelits, which you can get as a 
bundle for 10% off, make it a snap to add coordinating
pieces that complete this set.

The other interesting thing is that for the banners,
you run them through your Big Shot FIRST, and then
stamp them.  There are a number of designs to stamp
on your banner, so that you can make your card more
masculine or feminine (geometric shapes or flowers). 

This bundle also has coordinating Festive Birthday
Designer Series Paper (page 173) and a coordinating
Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
on page 195.  In the sample above, I used the Sparkle
Textured EF.  

Rest assured, you will see LOTS of cards using this bundle.
I can't stop picking it up!

1 comment:

Buffy said...

This is so cute! I love how you "grounded" the llama.