Monday, February 19, 2018

Butterfly Basics Fly Home

This card layout is identical to the one that I 
posted last Wednesday.  Working with the Petal Passion DSP
makes it so easy to create a focal image and get the 
card put together very quickly.  This black and white DSP
makes it easy to coordinate with any color scheme,
by coloring portions in with pencils or markers.

I love this sentiment from Buttefly Basics (annual p 149),
which works perfectly with the little butterfly from
from Flying Home (Occasions p 41).   Both the butterfly
and plant leaves were colored with Stampin' Blends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite layout. And it works so well with so many images and sentiments. (And it's awesome with the Petal Passion DSP.)

Susan said...

I really like this card. The colors are so rich!