Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Celebrate Bubble Over Birthday

I was working on our Stamp Off Challenge for this
coming Friday and decided that I liked some components
of the sketch.   So, this is a "preview" of sorts.  You'll
just have to come back on Friday to see what I 
am talking about.

I always need masculine cards, so I pulled out the
Bubble Over set, with coordinating Bottles & Bubbles
Framelits Dies (Occasions p 32).   This set of dies has so
many cute components!  I added the FREE SAB Celebrate
die (SAB p 17) to finish off the birthday wishes.

By the way, this card works in either orientation!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I saw this and thought, "Oh, wow ---- that's a great idea for Friday!" Guess I'd better not steal it. I LOVE the berry burst (or Rich Razzleberry. Or Eggplant...Hard to tell on a computer screen) with the wood textures. (I may steal that.)