Friday, December 28, 2018

Stamp Off So Hoppy with Butterfly Gala

We are recovering from a wonderful Christmas
and headed for the new year!  This will be the last
Stamp Off Challenge with Buffy, Susan and I for 2018.
But never fear, we will be back next year.


Our challenge this week is a celebration card.
I didn't go with the traditional New Years card, and I'm
wondering if I need to apologize because this is such
a simple card... except for the sentiment.


I combined the "Celebrate" from Beautiful You, with
a portion of the sentiment from the new Butterfly Gala
set on page 35 (2019 Occasions Catalog).  Although
I don't always come up with a New Year's resolution,
I felt that Celebrating the good things was a 
good idea for 2019.

January 3rd begins the new Occasions catalog and 
SAB (Sale-A-Bration) season, so I think that this card
will get you in the mood.  That darling frog comes from
the SAB set So Hoppy Together (p 13).  I find this set
extremely useful because it is cute, AND, all of the frogs
seem to be indicating to something with their little arms.
This makes it really intuitive to place a sentiment 
where they are "pointing".

Thank you so much for finishing up 2018 with us.
Please click on to check out Buffy and Susan's 
celebration cards!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You know I love CAS cards and this is no exception. I love how you combined the two sentiments. They go perfectly together.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Jackie, this is the best card I've seen with the frogs. He is so adorable, and I love how you combined the two sentiments for one perfect one. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love how this 'scholarly looking' frog seems to be giving this awesome advice! And how clever to combine the words from 2 different sets to get the sentiment you wanted :)