Monday, December 31, 2018

The Sweetest Thing Celebration

I'm excited to begin showing new products and bundles
from the upcoming Occasions and SAB brochures,
which go active January 3rd.  These releases always
make for a fun New Year!

This set features the Sweetest Thing Bundle 
(on Occasions page 15), comprised of the Sweetest Thing
set and Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies.  The candy jar
illustrates my favorite way to celebrate!  This bundle
enables creation of images that are fun to color and 
sweet to share with family or friends. As in this example,
I think that I will celebrate the new year with 
chocolate, rather than booze!

Please have a safe and happy New Year. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

This stamp set and dies are really cute. I haven't purchased them yet but I know you are going to make me want to!

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colours - they're perfectly paired with sweets :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Such a "sweet" card, Jackie! I love how you used the bundle. I agree with Susan; you're going to make me want them. Actually, they're already on my want list; you're going to push me over.