Monday, February 18, 2019

Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies

The Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, on Occasions page 13,
are an beautiful example of how you can run one or
two dies through your Big Shot, and have yourself
a card!  They layer over each other, so that your
highlights are taken care of.  This set of dies looks
really amazing when foil is used.
In this example, I used my favorite color combination:
Poppy Parade and Grapefruit Grove. 

This set of dies coordinates with the Beauty Abounds
cling stamp set.  As with many of the bundles,
you can use components together, or separately.

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is lovely, Jackie! I love that color combination, and it works beautifully on this card. It would be perfect for my class; mind if I CASE? (Definitely will give you credit!)

Susan said...

I love those colors together! I would never have put them there but they look great! I made a card just like this for my club that got canceled only I used the Grapefruit Foil Sheets. Now they are not orderable anymore so I might switch to these colors.